Customer satisfaction and long-term relationship is our primary goal. So, we have established a straightforward refund policy.
When do we issue a full refund?
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee within 14 days of payment (provided that you granted us an access to your website) if we can't make the service running on your website.
What are the necessary steps to receive a refund?
If you can't make EPYTV working on your website by yourself, we will need an access to your WordPress website Dashboard or your non-WordPress website control panel or FTP, so we can try to setup the service for you.
Only if we can't make the EPYTV running on your website within 14 days, we will issue a full refund.
As part of our service is also a WordPress plugin, which is a digital non-revocable product, we issue a refund only for the service subscription, not for the plugin. Also, in this case, the full price (the one that is shown as strike-through) of the plugin will be taken into account so, you will be refunded the full purchase amount minus the full price of the plugin.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund in following situations:
- You have changed your mind about an item/subscription.
- You bought an item by mistake and the product(s) was sent/already downloaded by you.
- The product is incompatible with your WordPress, plugins or web server settings.
- The product does not work as you thought it would.
- You broke your website when installing the product.
- You refused to provide our support staff access to your website in order to set it up for you.